How to Make Chutney
Making of chutney recipe is very easy, if you could know the procedure then it will be easy for you to make any chutney recipe instantly!
How to make Chutney
Discover the cooking secrets on how to make all varieties of chutney recipes without any one help. All you have to do is just follow these simple recipe preparation procedure and make your favorite chutney recipes.
Lets discover the easy chutney recipe making procedure on How to Make Chutney now!
Ingredients required to Make Chutney
- Onion – 1
- Tomato - 1
- Green chilli - 6-7
- Garlic cloves - 4
- Tamarind – size of lemon
- Mustard seeds – ½ spoon
- Cumin seeds – ½ spoon
- Urad dal – ½ spoon
- Oil – 2spoons
- Curry leaves – few
- Red chilli - 1
- Salt to taste
Procedure to Make Chutney
- First make onion and tomato into medium size of pieces.
- Wash and soak the tamarind in water.
- Heat oil in a pan, keep it in low flame and add onion pieces fry till it turns brown color.
- Then remove the pan and fry tomato till soft and remove it.
- Add green chilli fry for till brown color, add crashed garlic cloves. And let it cool for some time.
- Now grind the fried ingredients, soaked tamarind and salt to taste and make a fine form of paste.
- Heat 1 spoon of oil and add mustard seed, cumin seeds, urad dal, red chilli and curry leaves.
- Fry for 1 minute and switch off the flame. Now mix the chutney with this mixture and mix well. Adjust salt to taste.
- Serve with hot rice and ghee.
Chutney Making Time
It takes about 15 to 25 minutes of time to make chutney.