How to Make Curry
You must know what food ingredients are needed to make curry. There is a simple procedure for preparing any type of curry, so if you know this fundamental curry recipe procedure, you can able to make any curry recipe for any vegetables of your choice.
How to make Curry
Lets discover the easy curry recipe making procedure on How to Make Curry now!
Ingredients required to Make Curry
- Any vegetable – ¼ kg
- Onion – 1
- Tomato -1
- Green chilly -3
- Salt to taste
- Chilli powder – 1 spoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ spoon
- Coriander powder – ½ spoon
- Mustard seeds – ½ spoon
- Cumin seeds – ½ spoon
- Urad dal – ½ spoon
- Curry leaves – few
- Oil – 3 spoons
Procedure to Make Curry
- Wash and cut the vegetables into small pieces. And cut the onion, tomato and green chilli also.
- Now heat oil in a pan. Once it gets heated add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and fry for few seconds.
- Then add onion pieces, green chilli and fry till turn light brown color. Now add tomato pieces.
- Fry till it turns soft, then add chopped vegetables, close lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- After that remove the lid and add chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste. Mix well and add ½ cup of water. Before closing the lid mix once again and cook for 10 minutes.
- When the vegetables turn soft and reduce the water now. Add coriander powder mix and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Finally add coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve hot with rice or chapati tastes good.
Curry Cooking Time
It takes about 15 to 25 minutes of time to make curry.